She awoke to find herself trapped in an apocalyptic game, where the world was a dreamless and desolate wasteland. The protagonist was hopeless as he regressed. But she refused to accept her fate and was determined to find a way back to the real world. She decided to use the protagonist’s abilities, but as she delved deeper into the game, she realized that his mental fortitude was weaker than she thought.
As he clung onto her, she was faced with a difficult choice. She had to help cure him if she wanted to reach the end and escape this tormenting world. But her attempts to save him only seemed to drive him deeper into despair, and he lost all hope of ever finding a way out.
Despite the obstacles in her path, she refused to give up. She had to find a way to save both herself and the protagonist, and return to the real world before it was too late.
“Noona, I missed you. I really missed you…”
“…Why suddenly? We were always together.”
“Please don’t leave me. Don’t leave just me. I’ll do better…”
“Why do we need a plan? We won’t escape anyway.”
“What? What are you talking about?”
“Noona, you’ll stay with me too, right? As long as I have noona, I’m good. I don’t need anything else.”
The question remained, would she be able to navigate this treacherous world and find a way back to reality?
“Think about the happy memories again.”
As he thought about it, he opened his mouth a little bit as if he had relieved his mind.
“Noona, my happiest memory is when I first met you.”
- Chapter 8.2 February 18, 2023
- Chapter 8.1 February 18, 2023
- Chapter7.2 February 18, 2023
- Chapter 7.1 February 18, 2023
- Chapter 6.2 February 18, 2023
- Chapter 6.1 February 18, 2023
- Chapter 5.2 February 18, 2023
- Chapter 5.1 February 18, 2023
- Chapter 4.2 February 18, 2023
- Chapter 4.1 February 18, 2023
- Chapter 3.2 February 18, 2023
- Chapter 3.1 February 18, 2023
- Chapter 2.2 February 12, 2023
- Chapter 2.1 February 12, 2023
- Chapter 1.2 February 6, 2023
- Chapter 1.1 February 6, 2023